Digicol® is a range of innovative unprinted decor papers, designed specially to meet the growing digital printing demand. Using Digicol® helps you transition smoothly to digital printing. It has all the associated benefits, yet still accommodates the specific needs of the laminate manufacturing process.
Blend in or stand out with Neenah Coldenhove digital decor papers! Thanks to digital print technology, Digicol® can breathe new life into your design ideas. It can turn possibilities into advantages regarding time production and design. Our Digicol® portfolio puts you back in the driver’s seat; you decide whether you want to mirror what you see in the market, or introduce your own outstanding creations in a cost-effective way.
Neenah Coldenhove can help you to overcome the challenges in your transition from conventional to digital printing. Whether decor printing is new to your company or not, Digicol® can help you build a successful digital decor portfolio and benefit from its many advantages.
- Small production runs
- Flexibility in short run times
- Customised images and colours
- Less stock and more cost reduction
- Printability: Suitable for plotter and industrial inkjet printing
- Environment: Neenah Coldenhove is an ISO 14001, ISO 9001,
FSC and OHSAS 18001 certified production plant.
- Storage: Store between 5 and 40 °C (25 – 75% Rh)
- Handling: Ranges between 20 and 180 °C (35 – 65% Rh)